Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Almighty Thor (2011)

While many of you probably went to see Thor in theater's this weekend,  I stayed home and watched him on Syfy.  Well watch may be too strong of a word.  It was on and I would stare in disbelief at the screen from time to time. 

Anyone unfamiliar with Syfy might assume that this could have been a good movie.  Everyone else knew it was going to be bad.  The film was done by the Assylum.  They tend to find out what is coming out and release a straight to video version to confuse people who don't know any better.  I won a free copy of Transmorphers and it was better than I expected, but I got the impression that they wanted to do some Roger Corman type sex scenes and couldn't for some reason. 

This movie was pretty much shot in an ally and a room with maybe a couple of other locations.  The special effects stopped being special in the early 80's.  What I saw was bad.

No comments: