|Not the best picture but you get the point.|
5. Edward died in the 4th movie. So that is already done.
4. The actors are like 30 or something now. They have to shave Ron after every scene, Emma Watson has to debeautify (should not be allowed) in order to look younger (plus she has to snog Ron, Yuck!) Radcliffe still only looks twelve and it makes it hard to take him seriously when he is the only kid in a movie full of adults.
3. Order of the Pheonix killed the magic. Harry was tolerable before then, but I never could really like him after that book.
2. I am not in my early twenties. Harry Potter isn't my Star Wars; Star Wars is my Star Wars (all three and 1/2 movies). I didn't read the books until I was majoring in English in college. While Rowling is a good writer and improves throughout the series, the series and writing are just okay. Full of tropes and cliches, they are very formulaic. Shakespeare it isn't. Jane Austen it isn't. Heck, Stephen King the early years plus his short stories it isn't.
1. I have read the books. I know exactly what happens. While I read a movie plays in my head. Since I saw the first few HP movies before I read the last book, the movie in my head has all of the stars except that Hermione wears a bikini throughout. Also in my head version there is Hermione and Cho Chang make out scene (Cho also wears a bikini(sorry, couldn't find a picture of that)). I would say my head version is the better version.
Did I miss anything? Disagree? Let me know in the comments.