Monday, April 25, 2011

Game of Thrones/Doctor Who

It was a pretty good weekend for Genre Television.  Saturday night brought Doctor Who to America (in a stetson no less), and Sunday night was the second episode of Game of Thrones.  Doctor Who opens with a bang and tells us what the mission of this season is going to be right off the bat.  It is going to be fun as they reveal the little details throughout. 

Game of Thrones was good.  My wife actually wants to watch it with me, although she is not a fan of all the sex and nudity.  This should die down somewhat in upcoming episodes, but I imagine they will work it in whenever story dictates.  They are moving slow on the series and that is good, but I am not sure they are doing a good job of showing how much time has passed.  We got to know Jon a little better this episode.  Hopefully he gets a haircut at the wall.  I really hate Cersie. 

No comments: