Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Lord of the Sands of Time

The Lord of the Sands of TimeThe Lord of the Sands of Time by Issui Ogawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Was this book written specifically for me. Time travel, alien race, robotic super creatures, artificial intelligence with sentience, feudal Japan, and the far future. Yeah, this was my kind of book. It also had a pretty good story of love and sacrifice. The only negative marks I could give it are due to some translation issues. I would say 99% of it is translated perfectly but that makes that 1% that isn't stick out like a sore thumb.

It felt a lot like All You Need Is Kill. If you like one of thes books, I think you will like them both.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Translations aren't perfect I guess. Not heard of the author but I'll check it out.