Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Buffy the Vampire Soda

The wonderful people over at Jones Soda have graced us with Buffy Collector's Edition Sodas.  I mean, this is pretty cool.  They are a bit pricey though $12.99/6-pack and $21.99/12-pack.

Personally I would have to drink these Buffy the Vampire Slayer sodas and then refill them with something else.  Jones soda is good stuff. I am not sure that my wife would let me display these and they would have to be displayed. 

There are a total of six flavors with Buffy: Season 8 inspired names and label art.
The Flavor are:
Buffy's Blue Bubblegum (pictured)
Dawns a Centaur! Rootbeer
Xander's Strawberry Lime Elixer
Twilight's Old Moon Orange-Cream
Willow's Green Apple Witches Brew
And Giles' Grape Potion

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Willow sounds delicious.

Budd said...

Yeah, but it is now for women only. kinda sucks.