Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scare Me Blogfest

This is my first Blogfest and it will be happening on 10/31/12.  The purpose of the Scare Me Blogfest is to write about the scariest book that you have read, Movie you have watched, Ghosts you have encountered, and/or to share your own scary story. Just sign up on the Linky below and post your  entry on Halloween.  A panel that includes me, myself, and I will argue and fight to decide which entry was the best and that entry will get an award.  Who knows, I may make several. 

16 comments:

Budd said...

Don't forget to tell your friends!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My Ninja News is overflowing tomorrow, but be happy to mention it on Monday! Do you have a badge for the blogfest?

Summer Ross said...

Signed up. :)

unikorna said...

Good luck with the initiative, it's a perfect way to make new blogger friends :), hopefully fascinating ones :).

EconomicDisconnect said...

Signed up! Looks fun.

Steven said...

I'm always on board for scary stuff!

dolorah said...

Perfect; I was looking for something for the last day of the month :)

.......dhole

Pat Tillett said...

I always post some special stuff for Halloween, but I was thinking I wasn't going to have time this year. You've just given me some incentive to get it done! I'm in...

Pat Tillett said...

I just added an announcement to the post I put up earlier today. I'll also do it on anything I post before Halloween.

Jennifer Hillier said...

I'd love to participate, Budd, but things are insane right now! I'm happy to help you promote it, though! Just sent out a tweet and will do a few more over the next few days. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I already have something in mind. Thanks for hosting this.

Trisha said...

This looks like fun! Signed up :)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Sounds like fun!

Shallee said...

Ooh, fun! I'm totally in! Glad I found your blog. :)

Tammy Theriault said...

following and joining in on blog hop! got some ideas brewing...

Tamara said...

signed up at the last minute, but I'm in. :)