Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2010 booklist

Let Me InThese are the books that I read in 2010.  If I have reviewed them I will link to them.  If I haven't reviewed them and you would like me to, then let me know in the comments.  I will probably do a list for books I listened to and Graphic Novels as well. 

Lipshits 6 or 2 angry blondes- T. Cooper
Breakout: The Chosin Reservoir Campaign, Korea 1950-Martin Russ
Shadow of the Hedgemon- OSC
Let Me In
Something Wicked This Way Comes- Ray Bradbury
All You Need is Kill
Suck it, Wonder Woman
Way of the Wolf
Ubik
Mists of Avalon
The Worthing Saga- OSC
The Count of Monte Cristo- Dumas
Kiln People
Traitor's Sun
In the Country of the Blind
Fire Upon the Deep- Vernor Vinge
Dick and Jane and Vampires
Some books on ADD
How to Draw comics the Marvel way
The DC Guide to pencilling comics

I think that is everything, but I might be missing some. 

5 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

The Chosin Reservoir Campaign is the only of these I've read.
I never thought of keeping track of what books I read, but I'm going to start! Thanks for the idea..

Budd said...

It was a great book. Heck of a campaign. Martin Russ died a couple of months ago.

The library tracks my history for me.

Ross said...

Great list! I've got a couple of those sitting on my nightstand, and a couple more on my to-read/to-borrow/to-buy list.

I track my books on GoodReads.com - not only can I catalog the books I own and what I'm currently reading, but by adding "shelves" (aka tags) I can tag books with something like 2011 for a book read that year, so I can easily filter books according to tags. Plus, it lets you rate books, review books, and see what your friends are reading. Definitely handy for the book-lover.

M Pax said...

Will have to look some of those up. Dumas is always a fun read.

Budd said...

I know I should use good reads, but I just never get around to it.

Dumas is good.