Monday, November 21, 2011

Grimm



This weekend, I got caught up with Grimm.  I watched it with both girls.  It is an interesting show with likeable characters.  The show does really well in the first two episodes but then loses something on the second two.  The first two episodes reference Red Riding Hood and Goldilocks.  The third and fourth had to do with more obscure fairy tales or at least more obscurely with them.  In these instances it would be great if they filmed a synopsis of the fairy tale that the week’s episode will deal with.  It is an interesting concept and is pretty much a police procedural.  It is worth a watch and quite a bit better than that other fairy tale show.  It reminds me of Supernatural to some degree. 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's an interesting show so far.
And sorry, hard to read the script.

Budd said...

hard to read the script?

Pat Tillett said...

I agree with you. It started off with a bang and kind of tailed off from there.

Max Silver said...

I'm still a bit on the fence about it...I've seen two or three episodes, and it doesn't seem bad, but it hasn't really hooked me in, either.