Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Ultimate Spiderman #1-NCCW

Okay, so I finally got around to reading this one and was pretty surprised.  It does suck that they didn’t give original ultimate spidey any downtime for mourning, but this comic is not horrible.  It introduces us to Miles and how he gets his powers.  It also introduces us to Miles’ family, who look to be a future source of angst and I am betting his uncle becomes a super villain or something.  Web shooting wasn’t addressed but I can’t see a middle school student creating those on his own.  I am actually interested to see where this one goes. 
 

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

He looks like Steve Urkel...

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just say RICK the PRICK?
I always did.
SC must be , too, by now because GAMMU MPR is , along with HEPOPADU & DANADELAMAR .
And that's your NADEDA.
NESSEPA ?

Budd said...

Pat- After he thwarts crime he should say "did I do that!"