Monday, April 04, 2011

C day bonus post Cassastar

CassaStarC is for Cassastar and Cavanaugh, its author.  While I won't do a full review as I just finished the book, I really enjoyed it.  It is authored by fellow blogger/ninja Alex J. Cavanaugh co-host of this whole A-Z madness.  Madness I tell you! 

My only regret with the book is that I read it so quick that it only got a weeks exposure on the "T" in Boston (sorry Alex).  Check out Cassastar and support one of our own. You won't be let down and will likely be pleasently surprised. 

3 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

I also lapped CassaStar up in a week. I had the kindle version and then had to buy the paperback!

Ellie Garratt

sfdada said...

I really enjoyed it, too. Looking forward to more.

Bryan ~ SF Daddy

Barbara said...

Great to see one of our own being supported blog-wide :) I'm still getting around to reading this one :)