Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankskilling




There just aren’t that many movies about Thanksgiving, especially horror movies.  Thankskilling aimed to change that.  I guess what was made could be called a movie, so, in that way, they succeeded.  I had heard so bad it is good things about this movie for a while.  It was horrible yes, but did this make it good?  Yeah, It kind of did.  The acting was horrible, the camera work wasn’t great, the turkey was horribly fake, but it looked like everyone was having a great time.  The plot was horrible and I especially love that the kids survive the night only for the Turkey to steal a car and track them down.  This movie wasn’t even trying to take itself seriously. 
It isn’t rated, but it is easily an R movie.  So children and pregnant women should not watch it. 

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The turkey looks like a Muppet. Or maybe I just have Muppets on the brain right now...

SteveB said...

I can't tell you how sad I am that we didn't know about this movie when we were scouting around on Friday for something to watch -- it's available on Netflix streaming!

Budd said...

Alex- I was thinking more Dark Crystal, so we can settle on this being an abandoned Henson project.

Steve- Netflix streaming is how we watched it.

Pat Tillett said...

The turkey stole a car and tracked them down! That is so funny! It sounds like a fun movie to watch...

Max Silver said...

I feel that I have to watch this movie, now :P

Lindsey Anthony-Bacchione said...

I will definitely need to check this out